add-external-response action endpoint
|POST||Record a response to a conversation originating from somewhere other than a TypePad blog.|
POST Request Object Type
This endpoint accepts the following properties in POST requests:
- content (string)
- (Required) The content of the response, as HTML.
- email (string)
- The email address of the commenter if the comment is posted anonymously.
- hostSiteId (string)
- The id of the site on whose site the response was posted.
- href (string)
- The URL of the commenter's site if the comment is posted anonymously.
- name (string)
- (Required) The name of the commenter if the comment is posted anonymously.
- replyTo (string)
- The conversation ID of a response to which the new response is a reply, if any.
- responseId (string)
- An optional responseId from a previous poll response.
- responseToken (string)
- A secret token corresponding to the responseId; required if responseId is submitted.
- sourceType (string)
- A string describing the type of site or widget from which the response was posted.
Response Object Type
This endpoint returns an object with the following properties:
- response (ConversationResponse)
- A ConversationResponse object representing the created response.
Client Library Methods for PHP
- Record a response to a conversation originating from somewhere other than a TypePad blog.
$tp->conversations->addExternalResponse(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, "payload" => $payload, ))