responses resource endpoint
|GET||Retrieve a list of responses for the selected conversation.|
Query String Arguments
- The value of the moreResultsToken property of a previous response, to retrieve more items from the same query.
- Maximum number of items to return in the list response.
- Keyword specifying how the results are to be sorted.
This endpoint returns an object of type Stream<ConversationResponse>.
- entries (array<ConversationResponse>)
- The items within the selected range.
- estimatedTotalResults (integer)
- An estimate of the total number of items in the whole stream of which this object is a chunk. null if a count cannot be determined at all, or if an exact count is returned in totalResults.
- moreResultsToken (string)
- An opaque token that can be used as the start-token parameter of a followup request to retrieve additional results. null if there are no more results to retrieve, but the presence of this token does not guarantee that the response to a followup request will actually contain results.
- totalResults (integer)
- The total number of items in the whole stream of which this object is a chunk. null if an exact count cannot be determined.
Client Library Methods for PHP
- Retrieve a list of responses for the selected conversation.
$tp->conversations->getResponses(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, # Optional Parameters "limit" => $limit, "sort" => $sort, "startToken" => $startToken, ))
The following endpoints provide filtered views of this collection:
|by-poll-option||Retrieve a list of responses in this conversation that match a given poll option identifier.|
|featured||Retrieve a list of featured responses for the selected conversation.|
|featured-first||(Deprecated) Retrieve a list of all responses for the selected conversation, with featured responses served first.|
|from-voices||Retrieve a list of responses from invited participants for the selected conversation.|