resolve-path action endpoint
|POST||Given a URI path, find the blog and asset, if any, that the path matches.|
POST Request Object Type
This endpoint accepts the following properties in POST requests:
- path (string)
- (Required) The URI path to resolve
Response Object Type
This endpoint returns an object with the following properties:
- asset (Asset)
- The asset that the given URL is for, if any.
- blog (Blog)
- The blog that the given URL belongs to, if any.
- isFullMatch (boolean)
- true if the given path matched a blog or asset directly, or false if this is only a prefix match. If using this endpoint to implement an alternative blog renderer, a client should return 404 if this flag is not set.
Client Library Methods for PHP
- Given a URI path, find the blog and asset, if any, that the path matches.
$tp->domains->resolvePath(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, "payload" => $payload, ))