external-feed-subscriptions resource endpoint
|DELETE||Remove the selected subscription.|
|GET||Get basic information about the selected subscription.|
This endpoint returns an object of type ExternalFeedSubscription.
- callbackStatus (string)
- The HTTP status code that was returned by the last call to the subscription's callback URL.
- callbackUrl (string)
- The URL to which to send notifications of new items in this subscription's feeds.
- filterRules (array<string>)
- A list of rules for filtering notifications to this subscription. Each rule is a full-text search query string, like those used with the /assets endpoint. An item will be delivered to the callbackUrl if it matches any one of these query strings.
- postAsUserId (array<string>)
- For a Group-owned subscription, the urlId of the User who will own the items posted into the group by the subscription.
- urlId (string)
- The canonical identifier that can be used to identify this object in URLs. This can be used to recognise where the same user is returned in response to different requests, and as a mapping key for an application's local data store.
Client Library Methods for PHP
- Remove the selected subscription.
$tp->externalFeedSubscriptions->delete(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, ))
- Get basic information about the selected subscription.
$tp->externalFeedSubscriptions->get(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, ))
This endpoint has the following property endpoints:
|feeds||Get a list of strings containing the identifiers of the feeds to which this subscription is subscribed.|
This endpoint has the following action endpoints:
|add-feeds||Add one or more feed identifiers to the subscription.|
|update-user||Change the "post as" user for a subscription owned by a group.|
|update-filters||Change the filtering rules for the subscription.|
|remove-feeds||Remove one or more feed identifiers from the subscription.|
|update-notification-settings||Change the callback URL and/or secret for the subscription.|