favorites resource endpoint
|DELETE||Delete the selected favorite.|
|GET||Get basic information about the selected favorite, including its owner and the target asset.|
This endpoint returns an object of type Favorite.
- author (User)
- The user who saved this favorite. That is, this property is the user who saved the target asset as a favorite, not the creator of that asset.
- id (string)
- A URI that serves as a globally unique identifier for the favorite.
- inReplyTo (AssetRef)
- A reference to the target asset that has been marked as a favorite.
- published (datetime)
- The time that the favorite was created, as a W3CDTF timestamp.
- urlId (string)
- A string containing the canonical identifier that can be used to identify this favorite in URLs. This can be used to recognise where the same favorite is returned in response to different requests, and as a mapping key for an application's local data store.
Client Library Methods for PHP
- Delete the selected favorite.
$tp->favorites->delete(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, ))
- Get basic information about the selected favorite, including its owner and the target asset.
$tp->favorites->get(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, ))