send-email action endpoint
|POST||(Unimplemented) Send an email to the selected user.|
POST Request Object Type
This endpoint accepts the following properties in POST requests:
- content (string)
- (Required) A multi-line string conforming to the content type given in contentType that will be used as the message body.
- contentType (string)
- The MIME type of the content. If omitted, the content will be interpreted as text/plain.
- sender (string)
- (Required) A value conforming to the "mailbox-list" production from RFC2822 that will be used as the From and Sender header values.
- subject (string)
- (Required) A value conforming to the RFC2822 rules for unstructured field bodies that will be used as the Subject header value.
Client Library Methods for PHP
- (Unimplemented) Send an email to the selected user.
$tp->users->sendEmail(array( # Required Parameters "id" => $id, "payload" => $payload, ))