Badge object type
The Badge object type has the following properties:
- description (string)
- A human-readable description of what a user must do to win this badge.
- displayName (string)
- A human-readable name for this badge.
- id (string)
- The canonical identifier that can be used to identify this badge in URLs. This can be used to recognise where the same badge is returned in response to different requests, and as a mapping key for an application's local data store.
- imageLink (ImageLink)
- A link to the image that depicts this badge to users.
- isLearning (boolean)
- A learning badge is given for a special achievement a user accomplishes while filling out a new account. true if this is a learning badge, or false if this is a normal badge.