Event object type
The Event object type has the following properties:
- actor (Entity)
- The user who performed the action described by this event.
- id (string)
- A URI that serves as a globally unique identifier for the event.
- object (Base)
- The object to which the action described by this event was performed.
- published (datetime)
- The time at which the event was performed, as a W3CDTF timestamp.
- urlId (string)
- A string containing the canonical identifier that can be used to identify this object in URLs. This can be used to recognise where the same event is returned in response to different requests, and as a mapping key for an application's local data store.
- verb (string)
- A keyword identifying the type of event this is.
- verbs (set<string>)
- (Deprecated) An array of verb identifier URIs. This set will contain one verb identifier URI.