ExternalFeedSubscription object type
The ExternalFeedSubscription object type has the following properties:
- callbackStatus (string)
- The HTTP status code that was returned by the last call to the subscription's callback URL.
- callbackUrl (string)
- The URL to which to send notifications of new items in this subscription's feeds.
- filterRules (array<string>)
- A list of rules for filtering notifications to this subscription. Each rule is a full-text search query string, like those used with the /assets endpoint. An item will be delivered to the callbackUrl if it matches any one of these query strings.
- postAsUserId (array<string>)
- For a Group-owned subscription, the urlId of the User who will own the items posted into the group by the subscription.
- urlId (string)
- The canonical identifier that can be used to identify this object in URLs. This can be used to recognise where the same user is returned in response to different requests, and as a mapping key for an application's local data store.