Group object type
The Group object type has the following properties:
- avatarLink (ImageLink)
- A link to an image representing this group.
- displayName (string)
- The display name set by the group's owner.
- id (string)
- A URI that serves as a globally unique identifier for the object.
- objectType (string)
- A keyword describing the type of this object. For a group object, objectType will be Group.
- objectTypes (set<string>)
- (Deprecated) An array of object type identifier URIs.
- siteUrl (string)
- The URL to the front page of the group website.
- tagline (string)
- A tagline describing the group, as set by the group's owner.
- urlId (string)
- A string containing the canonical identifier that can be used to identify this object in URLs. This can be used to recognise where the same user is returned in response to different requests, and as a mapping key for an application's local data store.