RequestProperties object type
The RequestProperties object type has the following properties:
- apiKey (string)
- The API key that was used for this request, if the request is using OAuth. Ommitted if the request is not using OAuth.
- applicationId (string)
- The urlId of the authenticated application for this request. Ommitted if there is no authenticated application.
- canModifyApplicationContent (boolean)
- True if the caller for this request could modify content connected to the authenticated application, or false otherwise.
- canModifyTypepadContent (boolean)
- True if the caller for this request could modify content that is part of the main TypePad application, or false otherwise.
- clientIsInternal (boolean)
- True if this request came in on a channel that has access to internal-only API features.
- remoteIpAddress (string)
- The IP address of the requesting client, expressed in dotted-decimal notation.
- userId (string)
- The urlId of the authenticated user for this request. Ommitted if there is no authenticated user.